Give a real treat on Valentine’s Day for your loved one with this cannabis chocolates recipe! All you need is about ten to fifteen minutes of spare time and a chocolate mold of your choice. You can get a heart-shaped one or even a marijuana leaf shaped mold as a type of “gag gift.” Whatever the case, these are sure to be loved by your significant other!
Here are the ingredients you will need. All of them are very easy to find.
- One ounce of chopped nuts of your choice (or remove this ingredient if you or your loved one is allergic to nuts and replace with chopped fruits or candy)
- About 1/4 ounces of cannabis
- Six ounces of preferably dark chocolate
And here is how to make these cannabis chocolate treats.
- First you want to chop or grind up the cannabis until it is a fine powder. You can use a coffee grinder for this if needed or any other tools that you have at your disposal in the kitchen. Now, set it aside for later.
- Next you will want to start breaking apart the chocolate into smaller pieces in a medium or large glass mixing bowl that can be safely microwaved. Once you have broken apart the chocolate and placed all the pieces in the bowl, put it in the microwave for about thirty second or until melted. Now, you can sprinkle in the cannabis and mix it all together. Lastly place in the nuts, fruits, candies, or other extras.
- Now pour the melted chocolate into the molds and let sit until hardened. Or put them in the fridge to make the process faster. Wrap up and give to your loved one on Valentine’s Day to be enjoyed!
Ray Boroumand is the Owner of 4th Street Medical, a leader in providing evaluations for medical marijuana in Orange County. An advocate for medical marijuana, Ray believes in making the process as simple and easy for patients as possible through quick and convenient verification. At 4th Street Medical, he stresses convenience, affordability and transparency 100% of the time and advises patients on how to get a medical marijuana card in California.