Are you shopping for someone who uses Orange County medical marijuana or another variety of weed? The following details just a few great options for holiday gifts that marijuana users are sure to love.
- Marijuana butter. Instead of going with a classic marijuana treat, why not put a new twist on the concept and give marijuana butter instead? Many pot smokers prefer the butter so that they can whip up their own treats and enjoy the fresh out of the oven taste.
- Wooden kabob sticks. Wooden kabob sticks serve as a great readily available, inexpensive means of cleaning out a pipe or bong so that it doesn’t get caked with resin.
- Grinder card. A grinder card is a great pairing for a box of rolling papers or simply a fun stocking stuffer. It’s a nice item to have on hand when you want to split up some stash in a pinch without carrying around your large grinder.
- Marijuana growing supplies. Is your friend or family member a marijuana grower or is interested in growing his own marijuana? Think about picking up a local grow store gift certificate, CO2 regulator, or hydroponic tester.
- Hemp clothing or jewelry. A staggering number of pot smokers don’t own any sort of hemp clothing, jewelry, or other gear, such as backpacks. Many hemp items are affordable and quite durable.
- Books on cannabis. A book on cannabis is a solid choice for a new smoker. Smoke Signals by Martin A. Lee and Super Charged by Jim Rendon are two well regarded selections.
- Organization membership. Memberships to organizations such as Americans for Safe Access, Norml, and the Marijuana Policy Project as well as local initiatives like Oregon Green Free help important causes while giving the recipient something that he’ll be able to enjoy all year long.
Ray Boroumand is the Office Manager of 4th Street Medical, a leader in providing evaluations for medical marijuana in Santa Ana. An advocate for medical marijuana, Ray believes in making the process as simple and easy for patients as possible through quick and convenient verification. At 4th Street Medical, he stresses convenience, affordability and transparency 100% of the time.