Cannabis has a high content of Cannabidiol (CBD) which is a non-psychoactive, antioxidant, anti-cancer and anti-inflammatory nutrient. This makes it a valuable medicinal plant that is advocated by many doctors for treatment of several chronic conditions and autoimmune diseases.
Cannabis is mostly consumed by heating its leaves, which starves you from 99% of its health benefits. The best way to derive maximum benefits of this miracle plant is to consume it in raw form by juicing it.
Here are 5 miracle medicinal uses of cannabis juice:
- Cannabis Juice Is Non-Psychoactive
- It Helps You Avoid Smoking
- It Has Powerful Medicinal Effects
- You Can Gulp More Benefits When Raw
- It Gives You Versatile Taste Choices
Marijuana is a kind of vegetable, and it should be consumed as any other green juice you take at home. You can get all the health benefits of cannabis without being affected by THC. As cannabis juice is consumed in raw form, the cannabinoid THC that needs heat, does not find a way in your body.
Heating marijuana before use changes its chemical structure. So when it’s heated THC-A converts into THC which not only makes you high but it can irritate lungs and can lead to chronic bronchitis. Taking cannabis juice can help you avoid smoking it altogether.
Cannabis juice has anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer properties that help treat chronic diseases. It contains a host of crucial nutrients. Marijuana leaves and hemp seeds are not only high in protein but they contain perfect ratio of essential fatty acid, cannabinoid acid along with the essential amino acid. This is really important because we cannot produce these on our own. All of these nutrients are packed into cannabis juice that makes it nothing short of a miraculous super food.
THC can be ingested in a large amount when consumed in raw form. Heated cannabis can only give about 10mg in a single dose. Juiced cannabis can easily give hundreds of milligrams of THC without getting you “high”.
Cannabis juice can easily be blended with a variety of delicious flavors. You can mix it with other healthy fruits, herbs and drinks to get added benefits. You can drink your super-healthy drink anytime as perr convenience.
Follow Guidelines for Juicing:
Dr. William Courtney has put forward certain guidelines for juicing cannabis:
- Use fresh varieties.
- Choose organically grown cannabis plants which are well flushed.
- Avoid dried cannabis that is used for smoking.
- Use raw cannabis.
- Avoid the plant that is affected by pesticides or any other microbiological contaminants.
- Use a blender or juicer. A blender is generally preferred as it is easier to clean.
- Juice 15 leaves with 2 buds (about 2 to 4 inches long) daily.
- Juice another vegetable to neutralize the bitterness of cannabis, preferably with carrots. Mix 1 part of cannabis juice with 10 parts of carrot juice.
- Prepare and divide the drink into 3 equal parts. Take up each part at 3 meals.
- Store it in a tightly-sealed container in the refrigerator. You can refrigerate it for up to 3 days.